Why work here?:
- Variation of industries served and types of custom machines built and programmed!
- Stable privately-owned and 20 years in business!
- Flexible hours!
- Overtime pay over 45 hours per week!
- Full benefits, 401k matching, bonuses Vacation paid 2+ weeks with personal days and week off after Christmas
- Travel under 20%!
- Competitive Salary/Benefits Package (401K, Medical, Dental, Vacation)
- 2-year Associate of Technology or 4-year Bachelor Degree Engineering
- Software Requirements: AutoCAD Electrical, Microsoft Office
- Minimum Experience: 5 years preferred with controls systems programming and design
- Familiarity with industry standard machine platforms to include, but not limited to: Servo/Pneumatic Actuators, Dial Indexers, Robotics, Robot EOAT, Vision, Bowl/Inline Feeders, and Conveyors.
- Experience with Denso Robotics, Cognex Vision systems
- Allen-Bradley and Omron PLC platforms preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%