Job Type: Directs
Salary Range: $115,000 - $130,000
Shift: Monday - Friday 0800-1700 and a possible Saturday on occasion to assist with Inpatient Discharges (1/2 days)
Provides quality care for patients including interviewing, examining, assessing, evaluating, prescribing and/or treating patients and employees within the NP scope of practice and knowledge base.
• Evaluates patients in the Emergency Room for admission
• Makes daily rounds on Cardiology Services patients
• Discharges patients from the cardiology unit when medically stable
• Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs
• Orders, prescribes and dispenses pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities as allowed by state and within scope of practice
Nurse Practitioner - OP Cardiology - Location: Coos Bay, OR
We are a 129-bed, acute-care, JC accredited regional hospital located on the beautiful southern Oregon coast. Coos Bay offers an extraordinary quality of life, attracting many future residents and businesses to the area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a world-class golf resort, educational opportunities and state of the art medical facilities. With the ocean just a few miles away, the Bay, and abundant coastal rivers and forests, you can enjoy great fishing and other great water activities.
- •Active OR license as a Nurse Practitioner
- • Masters degree
- • 2 years experience in area of specialization within past 4 years
- • BLS, ACLS