(NOTE: This particular role must have the Honeywell Experion DCS expertise! -- they have employees with Delta V et.al)
Looking for high level of experience - Lead Engineer role
Job Title: Applications Engineer, Systems Engineer, Process Control Engineer, I&C Engineer, Configuration Engineer, Automation Engineer, DCS Engineer
- DCS Configuration & PLC Programming
- Safety Instrumented Systems (Certification Preferred)
- Burner Management Systems
- HMI Graphics
- Ladder Logic
- Simple and Complex Loop Development
- SCADA System Design and Implementation
- Expertise in developing and executing automation strategies, optimizing process control and solving process control related issues in the downstream and midstream sectors.
- Expertise in industry standard network architectures
- Virtual Application Knowledge
- Utilize platform innovation to provide value solutions to customer challenges
- Expertise in evaluating, documenting, solving problems and testing of various software products
- Communication skills to interface platform manufacturers, software vendors and third party applications products.
Global engineering company specializing in Process Automation Solutions for their clients around the world. This role will focus on working with clients in The America's. Company is mid-size (revenues in the $70M to $90M range) so you won't get lost in the shuffle. You will be identified and rewarded for your contributions!
Base location is Houston, TX
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science and/or software and/or 5+ years of documented experience or training.
- Experience with Control Strategy Implementation, I/O database implementation, operator interface implementation with multiple DCS platforms.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with customers, management and sales organization.
- Proficiency in the use of computer software such as; Word, Excel, E-Mail, Internet and Networking.
- Willingness to travel, domestic and internationally, to project sites for assignments, commissioning and start-up activities.