Privately held construction management and general contracting firm seeking a Project Accountant to assist in the preparation of financial reports and analysis.
- Ability to manage various assignments simultaneously.
- Prepare and review various project reports
- General Conditions auditing
- Work effectively with project managers, general contractors and lenders
- Verify accurate reporting of labor rates
- Maintain documentation to minimize risks
- Familiar with Lien Releases, Bills of Sale and Insurance
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast and cash flows
- Coordinate payments to vendors
- Requisitions and capital calls
- Closing out projects, resolve accounting discrepancies and perform end job cost analysis.
- Minimum of 5-15 years of relevant accounting experience with a real estate development or construction company
- Highly intelligent with excellent analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ideal candidate is a highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Clear communicator with ability to interact with senior leaders
- Team player
- Superior organizational skills
- A mature professional with excellent judgment and interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate degree