Special Instructions: Please do not apply for this position unless you have hospice and/or home health industry experience, no exceptions.
As the Executive Director-Hospice, you will be responsible for implementing company policy and mission by maintaining appropriate staffing levels, meeting set standards and goals, and assuring the long term fiscal viability of the program(s). You are responsible for leading the local program(s): from staffing and hiring to budgets, leadership and marketing oversight.
As an Executive Director, you will:
- Oversee the general management of branch operations.
- Develop annual branch budget and monitor expenditures.
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix, competition and operational costs.
- Ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Partner with recruiter to attract and hire branch staff and clinicians.
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of eight years healthcare administration experience
- Minimum of 3 years in hospice operations management
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 1M in healthcare revenue
- Prior experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring
- Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills