Love your job!
Due to the growth of the business, our New York based client is looking for back office developers to develop our client's financial reconciliation, human resources, compliance, and similar systems.
Excellent salary, benefits, relocation package, and work environment are all part of the deal.
Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, client possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources of a well-established company. We are building the technical platform for Insurance, underpinning modelling and production services. This platform will be cloud based, deployed in AWS, utilising several of the Amazon managed services (EMR, ECS, Redshift, Lambda etc.) as well as custom software.
- Understand drivers and requirements of new initiatives
- Create and evaluate architectures and designs, proposing the right solution for the problem
- Implement high quality solutions, which may involve integration of managed services and/or custom engineering work.
- BS/BA or higher degree in a technical field
- Excellent computer science expertise, including demonstrated experience with Java, or Python
- Distributed systems experience
- Interest in working collaboratively in a rapidly evolving business
- Experience with analytics tools such as Apache Spark desired, but not crucial
- Experience with AWS products desired, but not crucial
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves.