Our client, a nationally acclaimed interdisciplinary research center in Mississippi is strategically adding a long-term, career-oriented Mobile Applications Developer. Our client is a niche player in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning spaces.
Our organization includes a highly skilled team of researchers, data scientists and software professionals delivering the best-of-class data, software applications and tools specific to the social sciences space (healthcare, workforce, education, demographics, addiction, discrimination, etc.) used by local, state and federal agencies and is gaining traction internationally.
* Outstanding work-life balance. No after hours. No weekends*
- Title: Mobile Application Developer (mid - senior career)
- Location: Mississippi (~2 hours from Memphis, Jackson, Birmingham). Multi-cultural, progressive university community offering a low cost of living with all the amenities. Minimal traffic - commutes.
- Compensation: Salaried. Retirement and pension plans. Generous paid time off and benefits. Relocation assistance.
- Bachelor's degree
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Integrating mobile applications with web services.
- >2 years current experience with Android and-or iOS SDK.
- Strong technical skills with Swift, JAVA, and SQL in a web or mobile setting
- Agile - SCRUM
What will make you stand out:
- Technical leader, coach and mentor
- >4 years full lifecycle mobile applications development.
- Realm, SQLite, or other persistence technologies in mobile applications.
- Java Stack Full Lifecycle Development
- Kotlin, Objective C, C++
Our client embraces a diversified workforce. Highly qualified professionals looking for a path to US Permanent Residency with at least 3 years stable post graduate employment possessing a current F1-OPT or H1B are encouraged to apply. No Corp-to-Corp or third parties please. We are not looking for consulting or contract resources at this time.
A newer, $40MIL office environment awaits you offering the latest technologies. A local, on-site multi-national workforce (majority holding graduate degrees). Committed to both horizontal and vertical growth of team members. Culture is one of agile servant leadership valuing courage, openness, respect, focus and commitment. Work - life balance is taken very seriously. A stand-alone data center (180 terabytes of storage) includes EMC storage, Cisco, Schneider, Eaton, Cummins gensets, etc.
The local, public and private K-12 school offerings are highly coveted in the State of Mississippi. An 11-12 math and science curriculum rates top 5% nationally and the best in the state. A nationally recognized, top-rated academic institution with a solid SEC sports program. Local real estate pricing and taxes lower than the national average. Traffic - commutes are hassle free. Metro area offers free public transport. Bicyclist and outdoors - naturalist dream. Regional airport offers easy and affordable daily connections without the long lines or security hassle. Many art and cultural amenities. Places of religious worship are varied. Climate. Three seasons (few hard frosts - snow).