The IT Auditor will assist the Senior IT Auditor or IT Audit Manager with the execution of audit planning, fieldwork and reporting. The primary objective is identifying meaningful potential issues about the design and effectiveness of controls, and creating reliable documentation to support findings.
- Knowledge of cyber security risks and controls as they apply to network technology, operating systems, databases, storage technologies, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, messaging systems, web applications, technologies, mobile platforms, data loss prevention, cloud computing, etc.
- Assess the risk and control environment for processes within specific business coverage areas
- Assists in all phases of an audit project
Excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the financial services industry offering career track, professional growth, attractive compensation and benefits.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years IT audit experience - Public and/or Private
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, IT concentration highly desirable; Master’s Degree preferred
- CPA, CISA and/or CISSP certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT processes and controls