We are looking for a Batch Record Reviewer who will be responsible for the review and release of batch records, Certificates of Analysis and other pertinent documents and relaying this information to the appropriate departments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicating accurate and up-to-date status reviews to appropriate personnel and updating the Finished Product Release spreadsheet.
- Will assist in the correction of deficiencies found within the documentation reviewed per the cGMPs and SOPs
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong mathematical background, and ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment is a must.
- Position requires an Associate Degree or higher.
- A minimum of three years' experience in QA related to food or pharmaceutical industry.