RN Nurse Manger DOU Full Time Nights - $20K SIGN ON
Location: California - Fountain Valley
This role has a 24-hour, 7 day a week responsibility to provide leadership, management, administration and supervision for the cost center(s). The RN Nurse Manager role includes planning, organizing, staff development, performance management, quality fiscal and information management, regulatory compliance, daily operations, building and enhancing relationships through customer relations and appropriate professional involvement. The RN Nurse Manager is accountable for the management of the cost center(s) within the established budget. The manager will work closely with directors, ancillary staff, managers, medical directors, medical department chairs, physicians and other disciplines to develop services and ensure quality. Manager will have access to all pertinent patient health information.
Preferred: Masters preferred
- Current California RN license, or the ability to obtain California RN license before start date.
- Three (3) years clinical experience
- At least two (2) years in a healthcare leadership role
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintained current at all times)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading patient experience initiatives.
- Effective verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to independently manage priorities
- Current knowledge of the field with evidence of ongoing continued education
- Proficiency in multiple standard healthcare computer programs (e.g., CERNER, KRONOS, etc.)
- Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing.
Healthcare is changing. And at our Client plans to lead that charge.
How? By making safety, service and industry-leading clinical outcomes the cornerstones of our mission. By seeking to provide high-quality, high-value care backed by compassionate service. By giving our caregivers the tools, technologies and resources they need to deliver the best care possible. By always doing what’s right for our patients, our employees and our communities.
Fountain Valley is a town in California with a population of 56,640. Fountain Valley is in Orange County and is one of the best places to live in California. Living in Fountain Valley offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Fountain Valley there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals and retirees live in Fountain Valley and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Fountain Valley are highly rated.