Our client is a medium sized enterprise application software company located in Dulles. They provide SaaS & Cloud hosted systems to enable US DOD, Intel & Federal Civilian Government agencies to facilitate the contracting process and are the established leader in this market segment. As such they can offer financial stability, professional development and long term career opportunity.
They seek a .NET Architect who will be responsible for introducing modern technology and development processes into the software engineering team across multiple product lines. The architect will work to transform the existing product architecture into a state of the art .NET architecture. In this capacity the architect will be expected to mentor and provide hands on guidance to the developers on modern .NET technology.
- BS or MS Computer Science or close equivalent.
- Extensive experience with design patterns used by .NET applications, as well as be skilled in programming languages such as C# and asp.net.
- Strong engineering and technology background with ability to go deep into the technology with code reviews, design, and architectural patterns/anti-patterns.
- Must have exceptional architecture and design skills, and attention to detail.
- Must have ability to document and establish governance mechanisms for architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Section 508 Standards for Accessibility a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and technical leadership skills to be able to motivate the developers to understand and utilize new, robust and productive technologies.