Critical player in delivering ERP business analysis & systems administration. Will join a team accountable for ensuring the M3 ERP platform is well controlled, operating effectively, and aligned with business needs.
- Works with the M3 user community to help educate them on M3 functionality and process flow within the M3 system. This includes taking the time to learn the individual user’s work process and seeking ways to leverage the ERP system to help improve their productivity.
- Conducts process analysis for system changes on behalf of internal operations
- Researches and implements solutions related to M3 system configuration
- Develops integration specifications among M3 and other applications. The specifications include the user interaction with M3 and the other applications as well as the critical data exchange among the systems
- Creates business report specifications that provide the detail needed for a report programmer to create and publish a report that meets the business needs
- Tests all technical solutions related to M3 and M3 integrated programs before solutions are released to the business user
- Gains understanding & provides support of M3 customizations while looking for opportunities to eliminate customizations within new versions, functionality or enhancements
- Modify MOM output documents to meet business needs
- Properly escalates difficult problems, as needed to Infor Support (IXS)
Full-time, direct-placement position with our client. Global Fortune 500 company. Great benefits. Casual office environment with laid back vibe.
- Broad understanding of Infor M3 applications / Lawson
- Must possess strong skills in Infor M3 and CLM product
- Strong business process understanding
- Process analysis, design, and documentation
- Operational report design and definition
- Effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.