FIRE SPRINKLER PROJECT SALES
Description: Generate quality fire sprinkler contract sales for the Beaumont, Texas office.
Estimate and prepare proposals for fire sprinkler systems.
Cultivate new business relationships, and meet sales goals
Responsible for laying out bids, completing material take-offs, obtaining vendor pricing, and ordering materials.
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial sales
• Working knowledge of NFPA and IBC/IFC code
• Knowledge of the industrial market and strong personal relationships with key decision makers in the market
• Comfort with initiating sales calls with new clients and conducting follow-up activities
• Ability to accurately estimate work and build excellent margins into secured work
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to to manage multiple projects in various stages from concept to completion.
• Able to travel regularly to visit job sites
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Able to walk constructions sites and heavy industrial sites including climbing of stairs and ladders
• Experience in the industrial market
• NICET certification
• Design and estimating experience
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or business administration
• Residence in the Beaumont, Texas area or surrounding communities
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.