Love your job!
Due to the growth of the business, our Coral Gables based client is seeking a top notch Workload Automation Engineer to add to their team!
This is one of our best clients. Excellent compensation, benefits and work environment are all part of the deal!
The Workload Automation Engineer is responsible for supporting the Tidal Workload Automation application used by the enterprise to automate production batch processes. This includes working with various teams to ensure standards and best practices are being implemented into their processes. This position will also assist in the design of new processes, as well modifications to existing processes to improve automation performance and efficiency.
This position works closely with other IT teams and business units to provide service and support. The Workload Automation Engineer will also coordinate IT response and manage issues until resolution, communicating with management as necessary.
Additionally, this person will occasionally be called upon to represent Workload Automation in meetings with business and other IT teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to quickly assess system issues and coordinate and partner across the business and IT in order to trouble-shoot and resolve system issues.
- Maintains given metrics for support controls and processes.
- Maintains and provides support information from the Application Support Knowledge Base.
- Work closely with business and other teams to provide support and ensure quick assistance to meet SLAs.
- Responsible for maintain ticketing queue for assignments, and is held accountable for the overall accuracy of the documentation of trouble tickets and resolutions.
- Monitor and provide overall KPIs to senior management.
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards, use of standard templates and practices to ensure repeatable processes in the Application Support arena.
- Engage in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review, and implementation of applications built and supported.
- Will provide On-Call coverage on nights and weekends on rotation.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Workload Automation role is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer applications, data processing methods, and data processing equipment.
- Understanding of technical logs and trouble-shooting methods.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting Highly Available software/hardware solutions is preferred.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Knowledge and experience with FTP/SFTP transmissions.
- Ability to write, troubleshoot and modify Bash and Python scripts is required.
Tidal Workload Automation, and/or any other enterprise level automation application is preferred.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – 2016 is preferred.
Java Monitoring & Management Console is preferred.
Unix, Linux, and Windows is required.
PowerShell, Bash and Python is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or higher.