Warehouse Supervisor - 1st & 2nd shift
- For 12 years our client has established one of the most successful co packing operations in the Atlanta area
- They offer work-life balance, fantastic benefits and true growth potential
- These positions are open due to a new facility being built and they are adding 2 Warehouse Supervisors to the team
- Local candidates only
- Plans, implements, and monitors the day-to-day operations for the warehouse department to ensure that established objectives for shipping, product rotation, safety, and timeliness are met or exceeded.
- Leads, directs, and implement lean methodologies and continuous improvement efforts to streamline processes
- Monitors loading, dispatch, and receiving times and makes appropriate changes, ensuring compliance with QIP, HACCP, and DOT regulations.
- Routinely informs and communicates with associates to ensure compliance with established warehouse productivity, safety, and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Monitors product damage and audits routes to ensure reliable product delivery.
- Plans and schedules manpower.
- Develops productive associates through training, coaching and disciplining when necessary, in order to achieve company goals and objectives
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with all departments
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
- HS Diploma required; Associates or BS degree in a related field is preferred
- 3+years’ experience in a lead or supervisory role within a distribution setting, including receiving, stocking, and a pick/pack/ship is required
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively as part of a team, implement new SOP’s, training, etc.
- Able to take independent initiative and demonstrate good judgment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills,exceptional problem-solving skills, eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Demonstrate managing 20+associates in high volume DC