Why work here?:
- Lead challenging and exciting projects at a large chemical company without the red tape!
- Remain technically hands-on, at least 50%
- Competitive salary and benefits including health coverage and retirement.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed!
- Less than 10% travel!!
- BS in Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent background
- 10+ years of engineering with process controls automation applications
- Project Management experience with handling of process automation projects from start to finish
- DCS experience or strong PLC experience - any type
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must have a positive and can do attitude
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
- Ability to travel nationally and sometimes globally - less than 10%