Service Manager for Calibration equipment needed in the Marietta, GA area. This company is an established leading global provider of calibration equipment, software, systems and services, for the calibration and maintenance of process equipment.. The Service Manager that will be responsible for leading the service department of the Atlanta office; making sure that all needs are met, and Services are running efficiently.
Why work here?
- Best in class products, known for quality and precision
- Global company with fast-growing US presence
- Insurance premiums paid 100% for employee and spouse
- Profit sharing and 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation - 15 days minimum
- Education reimbursement program
- Bonus program
- Responsible for efficiency and quality of the service and after-sales business assuring excellent customer service in line with the brand.
- Ensuring top line to bottom-line mechanics for service are secure and recommend areas for process improvement
- Responsible for managing the personnel and overseeing functions of Laboratory and Calibration Solutions Group
- Focus on after sales and service utilization and availability
- BS or higher in related area of study
- 5 years’ experience managing a service department (preferably field calibration services or laboratory calibration services)
- 5 years’ experience in personnel management
- Extensive experience in Calibration (pressure, temperature and electric signals)
- Knowledge of Metrology practices
- Has strong commercial awareness; experience of working with line management
- Knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of CRM systems (customer database systems such as Microsoft Dynamics)
- Ability to evaluate current and incoming staff, and make personnel recommendations to the President
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong team leader with organizational and project management skills. Willing and able to learn new areas of technology