Looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector strong in mechanical inspection of complex machined parts. This is a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Set up equipment as necessary and inspect machine and fabricated parts and sub-assemblies, plastics, extrusions, bar stock and others.
- Conduct dimensional and visual inspection of manufactured parts and assemblies in accordance with engineered drawings.
- Will utilize equipment including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gages, optical comparator, etc. to measure high-precision machined parts.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar environment
- Strong knowledge of inspection tools, advanced shop mathematics and machine shop practices.
- Must have thorough knowledge of geometric tolerancing (GD&T)
- Ability to work from blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Strong computer skills.
- CMM experience operation desired.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must be a team player and flexible with work assignments.