SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Our Senior Project Engineer will lead the technical efforts for new product realization, from digital model, specifications, and other requirements to final product and process acceptance. You will also be responsible for generating innovative and practical solutions to complex problems and performing fundamental engineering analysis to validate designs. You will have the opportunity to assist sales efforts by generating estimates and proposals. Our team of Senior Project Engineers will manage new process and products through the first article adaption and transition to full scale production.
To do this, you will need:
- Composite systems design and manufacturing skills;
- Tooling and process implementations experience;
- Project management capabilities;
- And, specification interpretation and application knowledge.
Qualified candidates will have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- At least 6 years’ related experience;
- Proficient computer skills (ie: design software, analytics software, SPC applications, etc.);
- Six Sigma problem solving skills;
- And, customer facing experience.
Successful candidates will be:
- Able to motivate others;
- Excellent communicators;
- Thoughtful and thorough;
- And, priority motivated as well as deadline driven.
In return, our client provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including: insurance (full health, dental & vision), retirement (ESOP & 401K), paid vacation, incentive bonus, paid holidays and tuition reimbursement.