For over 50 years, our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing full-service insurance brokerage firms in the New York region. They are headquartered in Long Island and also have an office in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Due to expansion our client is seeking a Commercial Insurance Account Executive – Large Lines. New business development & renewals of large accounts (150K + in premiums).
- New business development: Develop, analyze, market and recommend a competitive insurance program providing various alternatives for client consideration.
- Main point of contact for assistants, insured’s, producers and carriers.
- Manage, underwrite, market and service accounts by maintaining and/or offering the most comprehensive insurance offerings available.
- Process all insurance transactions; ensuring compliance & coverage is maintained at all times
- Accept, price and bind insurance within underwriting authority; (application forms, inspections reports, product brochures, financial reports and other data to determine degree of risk, underwriting and market selection).
- Recommend a competitive insurance program providing various alternatives for client consideration.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance on his/her accounts.
- Handle any/all procedural documentation standards by maintain continuity, uniform procedures and agency-wide communication with regard to documentation and underwriting.
- Enter any/all client data in companies’ technology portals (Sagitta, ImageRight, and Salesforce).
- Complies & passes all PAR standards my management and audits
- Self-conducts periodic reviews.
- NYS Property and Casualty Broker License
- CPCU/CIC preferred
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in commercial lines in an underwriting or account executive capacity
- Proven underwriting, producer management, carrier management and managing junior personnel
- BA in business, insurance or related field