Our client is a boutique Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Firm in the heart of Chicago. For the past 25 plus years they have represented individuals and their families in catastrophic personal injury matters, including traumatic brain injuries, as well as wrongful death and workers’ compensation cases.
These cases are the result of construction negligence and accidents, aviation tragedies, medical malpractice incidents, premises liability, nursing home negligence and accidents, accidents from police car chases and victims of burn injuries.
Due to growth they are seeking an experienced Trial Litigator. Potential Partner/Equity track for the right individual.
- 12 + years of heavy trial experience in Plaintiff's Personal Injury.
- Worked on 50+ trials in their career.
- Experience handling cases from inception, through litigation and trial and have experience returning six and ideally seven-figure verdicts.
- Managing a heavy caseload and a passion for the law required. Construction litigation experience preferred.
- Law Degree/Valid Illinois Bar License
- 12+ years of trial experience with high level of success
- Experience returning verdicts of six & 7 figures.
- Construction litigation experience preferred
- Experience from within the states attorney’s office is a plus