Our client in the Birmingham area is now hiring for a Terminal Manager to bring on to their growing team!
This position is responsible for coordinating the logistics process of freight movement both on a regional and local level. If you love a challenge and are looking for a rewarding career, this may be right for you!
- Must have National and Regional Truckload, Intermodal, & Flatbed Carrier experience
- Experience in a transportation, consolidation, cross docking, and a shipping and receiving environment with both intermodal and flatbed carriers.
- Strong leadership qualities who oversees Safety, Sales, Customer Service, and Operations.
- Must be able to build and grow upon existing relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to reach the next step in their transportation/logistic career.
- 5 or more years of management experience in a similar industry is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of DOT Regulations
- Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with terminals, management, customers, vendors, owner operators and other employees.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Transportation related software programs.