Semiconductor Equipment Engineer (80-95K)
We are seeking a Semiconductor Equipment Engineer to work for an exciting high-tech manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options and much more.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the installation of FAB equipment and tools.
- Interface with vendors and contractors.
- Develop procedures and preventative maintenance tasks to ensure tool uptime.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot FAB equipment.
Education and Experience:
- AAS or BS degree.
- 7 years of experience in a related type Semiconductor Equipment Engineer role.
- Plasma Therm, Aixtron, EvaTec, Hitachi, TEL, ASML, Nikon, Disco, Tecdia.