- Embedded software engineer will be the closest title to this current one.
- Candidate should be good at:
- programming & optimization
- Data structures
- Optimizing code for hardware processes e.g. compute, memory, etc.
- Code optimization
- Data processing units
- Cloud knowledge
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Part of the algorithms run on the device (real-time) and on the cloud (offline) e.g. Google Cloud & AWS
- Algorithms will run on Magic Leap's code
The client is one of the most innovative companies in the USA. They are creating cutting edge technology in the Virtual Reality Realm. Excellent company and fantastic opportunity to join the next wave of technology.
- Candidate will be responsible for integrating the algorithms into the stack.
- 5-7 years experience required
- Hiring manager said in his experience, candidates from the following companies have done well in similar projects:
- Recording data sets, and using those recordings to implement algorithms on PC, then testing the algorithms on the Magic Leap devices with real data
- Computer Vision background
- 3D reconstruction
- Machine Learning