The Sr. Data Fullstack Engineer will design and develop highly scalable data processing pipelines and systems that provide insights into understanding computer vision algorithms and deep learning models and techniques. You will contribute to the design and development of highly scalable web-based tools that provide system performance analytics, in support of Magic Leap’s perception software and engineering teams. The tools that you develop will drive key engineering decisions and help guide the work of our Computer Vision and Machine Learning teams.
Qualified candidates need to be self-starters and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work with a group of engineers to design and develop a web-based platform of tools and services in support of Magic Leap’s perception software team.
- Develop web applications that manage large datasets of recorded sensor data, run experiments and batch data processing at scale, and analyze large result sets.
- Collaborate on the end to end design and implementation of a web-based platform, including data modeling, systems architecture, data security, access controls, back and front-end architecture, user experience, deployment, automation, and monitoring.
- Create software solutions that allow engineering teams to generate key insights from large datasets of structured/unstructured data.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity, quality and security checks.
- Develop data pipelines and RESTful services that are distributed, robust and highly performant.
- Act as a subject matter expert and mentor junior developers.
This company is one of the most Innovative and Cutting-edge companies in the US. They have been infused with a huge sum of Capital from Google and are set to change the industry.
- 5+ years of proficient experience working on software products.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- A proven track record of successful design and implementation of APIs and high-performance service-oriented architectures.
- Strong knowledge of API design principles and web-based protocols and technologies, such as REST, gRPC, HTTP, etc.
- Solid OOP and software design skills to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services using Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform or similar.
- Experience managing and deploying containerized applications, using Docker, Kubernetes, or similar.
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Experience with data security, authentication, and authorization in the cloud, including access token and secrets management is a plus.
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies such as TypeScript, Angular.js, React, Flask is a plus.
- Familiarity with C++ and Golang is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization frameworks such as Plotly, Google Charts is a plus.
- Familiarity with Computer Vision, image/video processing is a plus.
- Comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting, and Git.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines