A leading provider in Tool Data Management in the Machining Industry is seeking Account Executives (sales associates)
We offer a unique opportunity for experienced sales professionals in the manufacturing industry with a proven track record exceeding quota in enterprise technology sales. As an Account Executive, you work closely with the Sales Director North America to define the territory strategy and you’re empowered to execute. You will own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within an assigned territory and accounts and internal resources help sell effectively at all levels of the client organization.
Reporting to the Sales Director North America, the Account Executive is charged with expanding business in a dedicated region and helping take the North American region’s sales to the next level.
- Managing day-to-day revenue/sales activities for a dedicated sales territory.
- Driving sales revenue and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth. Targeting new business, both directly and indirectly, assuming existing customer accounts and working with our partners.
- Managing processes for pipeline management, forecasting and strategic account development. Achieve sales activity targets for such things as face-to-face call frequency, demo activity, proposal activity, prospect calling, pipeline size and deal closure.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, partnering with customers to understand their business needs and objective and effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Outbound sales activities (cold calling, emailing, etc.),
- Implementing the CRM,
- Booking meetings with potential customers,
- Scheduling and leading the first meetings,
- Demonstrating the base modules of the software,
- Drafting a proposal.
Your character – a go-getter, quota driven and metrics-oriented person with strong business acumen
We place great value in your personality, characterized by your exceptional communication and negotiation skills, combined with a truly organized mindset and the ability to multitask. You have the intensity to surface and cultivate opportunities and show tenacious commitment to prospecting and building sales pipelines. Also, you’re approaching selling from a business solution perspective and ensure that products and services accurately address the client’s true business.
- A proven track record of Sales Success: Consistent track record of goal attainment and overachievement in a territory. Track record of closing 5-figure and 6-figure deals. Experience with business application sales in a complex selling environment selling directly and through strategic partners.
- Solution / Offering Knowledge & Expertise: Understands or able to quickly understand the Tool Lifecycle management business and related solutions.
- Sales Management expertise: Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan.
- Demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a market
- Peer cooperation – Team Player
- Metrics driven
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Dynamics) is a plus
- Technical knowledge: tooling, machining or “technical” software sales or engineering is a plus
Other keys in your profile
- Ability to fully utilize Microsoft Office and relevant tools
- University degree in economics, marketing, sales, engineering or a comparable course of study
- Excellent skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Valid and current driver’s license
- S. Citizens/Permanent Residents only
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.