Qualifications for the VP of Finance - Health Plan
- Experience with Medicare or Medicaid health plan premium development, risk adjustment, medical cost data and administrative cost structures.
- 15+ years in managed care, health care or insurance
- 8+ years in leadership/management positions
- Bachelors in Finance, Masters in Finance (preferred), CPA (preferred)
The VP of Finance - Health Plan will:
- Oversee financial terms of all contracts including rate renewals, rate openers and settlements of contingencies, monitor balance sheet
- Reporting of monthly financial results
- Develop and maintain long term strategic plan for business including strategic initiatives, investment/capital deployment requirements and cost/benefit analysis
- Coordinate all cost of care analytics for business to guide operations and strategies to optimize care management activities.