$20-27/hr + sign on bonus
Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Technicians for Day and Night shift openings at the Norfolk, NE facility. Looking for candidates that are self-motivated daily!!! Work hours would be twelve hour shifts from either 6 a.m.-6 p.m. or 6 p.m.6 a.m.
- Perform maintenance on building and equipment as needed.
- Diagnose and repairing equipment.
- Will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to contribute to a team environment.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience.
- Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
- Boilers license
- Knowledge of PLCs and ammonia a plus.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds daily.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, industrial maintenance, equipment, repairs, PLCs, Ammonia refrigeration