- Continual improvement of equipment reliability, through measurement and implementation of reliability processes and practices.
- Identify best practices and drive implementation of improvement projects across the plant sites to promote reliability and consistency of manufacturing operations.
- You will be the primary interface between manufacturing and engineering to ensure reliability principles are factored into project design and purchasing decisions.
- Keep abreast of technical developments and advances in appropriate technical fields.
- Perform reliability engineering analysis and implement solutions to improve equipment reliability.
- Develop and support reliability tracking methods such as asset utilization, mean time between failures and mean time between repairs
- Prepare failure reports and corrective actions of business critical equipment
- Develop new and optimize existing predictive and preventive maintenance programs focused on value and business need
- Develop specifications and procedures for equipment design, installation and maintenance
- Promote safety primarily by acting as the leading advocate for compliance to mechanic integrity and equipment management programs.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- BS in Engineering required with a minimum of five years of related industrial plant maintenance experience.
- MRP certification is desirable.
- Strong background in CMMS usage for preventive maintenance, failure reporting and equipment history management.
- Experience with predictive maintenance technologies such as vibration analysis, thermographics and lubrication monitoring.
- Experience with fixed equipment codes (API-510, 570, 653) and welding technologies.
- Experience with heat transfer systems, boiler systems, hydraulic, pneumatic, power transmission and fire protection systems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead teams including RCFA facilitation
- Time and project management skills required.
- Must be self motivated and able to handle multiple assignments with minimum guidance.
Candidates applying for this role must be legally authorized to work in the USA without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.