Job Type: Direct
Salary: $48,000 - $76,000
Shift: 8 hour days
Reports directly to the Clinical Nutrition Supervisor. Provides age appropriate, quality nutritional care to inpatients and outpatients and conducts nutrition assessments and counseling as part of the health care team. Acts as liaison between the NS Dept and all clinical depts. (nursing, MD’s, Speech Therapists, etc.) for all related clinical nutrition matters. Creatively leads NS in the area of community and company nutrition activities and programs.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
1. Provides relief for the Clinical Nutrition Supervisor: Assesses the patient’s/ clients’s nutritional status and educational needs, develops and implements an age appropriate nutrition care plan, and evaluates the patient’s/ client’s response to provide quality nutrition care according to professional standards of practice.
2. Documents patient’s/ client’s nutritional care in the medical record according to department policies and procedures.
3. Provides nutrition education programs for staff and the public, both at the consumer and professional levels.
4. Develops and maintains professional rapport with inter and intra departmental personnel and medical staff to ensure quality patient/ client care and actively participates on committees as designated.
Registered Dietitian - Location: Gillette, WY
Benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement plans, child care, and disability insurance.
- Education: Bachelor of Science Degree with major in Dietetics or Nutrition with a Dietetic Internship, Traineeship, or Advanced Degree
- Licensure: Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and registered by the Wyoming Dietetics Licensing Board.
- Experience: Preferred Minimum of three years’ experience in clinical nutrition.