Job Type: Direct
Salary Range: $41,000 - $60,000
Shift: 12 hour nights
Looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist who will be under the direction of the Director of Acute Care Services and in accordance with established policies/procedur
The Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for the delivery of respiratory care to the patient population which requires the use of advance practitioner skills and knowledge. This includes both general and high-level patient care assignments. Will assume responsibility as directed for policy/procedure formulation, quality improvement activities and collaborative participation. Assumes preceptor role for fellow practitioners as directed within the area of specialty. Assists with clinical based research projects that are related to defining the appropriateness and efficiency of the delivery of respiratory care.
Respiratory Therapist - Location: Pontiac, IL
We are ranked the number one healthcare employer in Illinois and Top 10 in the nation.
- Graduate with certificate of completion of an AMA accredited program in Respiratory Care.
- Registry with the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Licensed with the State of Illinois as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- CPR, ACLS and PALS certification.
- Neonatal Support certification.