- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with PhD level scientists and QC technicians
- A technical background in testing, mechanical engineering or material science is required along with the ability to train customers on complex instrumentation
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success
- Frequent overnight travel is required
- The preferred candidate will possess a B.S. degree in Materials Science, Engineering, Physics, or similar technical field and at least 2 years' experience in technical sales of analytical instrumentation
- Prior sales experience in mechanical characterization is a plus
The client offers a highly competitive compensation package (salary, uncapped commission= $95K - $135K), car allowance/mileage and an outstanding low-cost benefits package for the full family that starts on day one.