- Home Health and Hospice Operational Leader experience - No Exceptions!
- Candidates must live in or be willing to relocate to the Dallas / Fort Worth, TX area
- Multi-site Home Health and/or Hospice Operations experience
- Be willing to travel 50%
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing and developing a multi-product, regional home care, hospice and palliative care delivery system
Job Summary: Responsible for the overall development, management and growth of the home health and hospice services for the Company. This position will guide the expansion of hospice and home health market to achieve strategic business goals in the areas of growth, quality service and program delivery and staff retention.
- Provide leadership on matters related to regional and local trends in home health, hospice and palliative care development and services for the Company
- Develop and implement short and long-range strategic goals and objectives to ensure strong fiscal management and long-term viability of the business units
- Integrate home health, hospice services with other affiliate services, allowing the Company to provide a truly seamless continuum of services to its patients.
- Expand home health, hospice and palliative care services in scope, volume and geographic coverage to meet the needs of its clients through aggressive marketing, business development and leadership
- Bachelors degree in business administration, health administration or related field (Masters degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing and developing a multi-product, regional home care, hospice and palliative care delivery system within an integrated healthcare system
- Current and valid Texas RN License, preferred but not required
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all aspects of home health and hospice services
- Superior marketing and business development skills in negotiating major contracts and forming solid relationships with large referral sources
- Must have proven experience in effective leadership
- Highly developed management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to evaluate, revise, and implement systems