Our client an expanding manufacturing company - is currently looking for a Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst will have a broad range of responsibilities to include the following:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly balance sheets and P&L statements.
- Prepare monthly management information reports.
- Reconcile monthly inventories and shipping accounts.
- Oversee the yearly physical inventory process.
- Assist with the preparation of manufacturing and standard cost budgets.
- Support the Director in all areas of the monthly and year-end financial close process.
- Prepare annual budget for each department.
- Coordinate audit activities.
- Reconcile the difference between Management Information System (MIS) and the Company's books for each period.
- Prepare expense and headcount reports for each department and coordinate monthly forecasting process.
- Validate the savings of companys cost reduction programs.
- Verify and approve expense invoices.
- Oversee Capital Spending plans and monitor actual spend against approved budgets.
- Validate tax charges on expense invoices.
- Analyze the cost of operations by reviewing all manufacturing variances.
- Provide support for the Accounts Payable function.
- Prepare, validate and monitor month end expense accruals.
The Qualified Candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related with a minimum of 3+ years Financial Accounting experience.