Location: Westborough, MA
We need a hospital leader in Clinical Quality Improvement to provide oversight to the strategic development and implementation of the quality and patient safety programs with responsibility for planning, organizing and directing the managerial and operational activities required to support these services. The role is responsible for promotion of a Culture of Safety, effective use of performance improvement methodologies and data integrity, validity and reliability. You will also serve as the liaison with The Joint Commission, CMS and other pertinent regulatory agencies and oversees the organizations continuous survey readiness processes. You will collaborate with the medical staff to promote evidence-based quality and safety, patient-focused care aimed at optimal patient outcomes. As well as maintain responsibility for ensuring the quality improvement goals are aligned and support organizational goals and priorities.
- Responsible for leading the Quality / Performance Improvement activities across the hospital.
- Integration of the Quality / Performance Improvement Program activities for the Medical and Hospital-wide Staff.
- Data management and reporting for Quality / Performance Improvement initiatives.
- Oversight of Quality / Performance Improvement department and staff.
- Responsible for complying with all policies and procedures that pertain to HIPAA including the minimum necessary requirements for the DCQI position.
- strong regulatory experience
- Masters degree, RN Licensed and Experience in a Hospital setting in a Director role.
- Minimum 5 years experience in QA/PI
- Acute Care experience and strong Quality Director experience
- Experience with Joint Commission in a hospital environment
- CPHQ or eligible to take exam within two years of employment
- Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy
- Experience in Children's as well as Adult facilities
- Six Sigma Certifications
This role is bonus eligible, offers full benefits with relocation assistance available.
To learn more, email your resume to us along with your salary requirements.
We know this client well and we will be able to assist you through every step of their interview process.