This is a second shift position (2p - 10p) with plenty of overtime and weekend work. If you are willing to work 55 - 65 hours a week plus some weekends, you will be greatly rewarded.
- Diagnose mechanical/electrical problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Perform plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Troubleshoot PLC & VFD programs
- Read and interpret electrical schematics and PLC programs
- Install, repair and maintain production equipment
- Perform electrician duties and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Install conduit & power to equipment, replace electrical hardware
- Read and interpret equipment manuals/work orders.
- Comply with safety regulations & maintain orderly work areas
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years manufacturing or packaging experience
- Bi-Lingual (English / Spanish) of advantage
- Ability to perform basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Blue print reading and electrical schematic reading
- Strong written/verbal English communications skills
- Knowledge of basic tools, power tools, electrical meters
- Highly organized, detail orientated and self-motivated individual
- Hourly pay of $24.00 - $32.00 (depending on experience)
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision package
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Holidays Paid Vacation
- Educational Assistance
Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position.