Love your job!
Due to the growth of the business our client, a 150+-year-old industrial consumer package goods and print manufacturer in Northern, Kentucky is looking to fill a critical opening for a Production Scheduler/Planner. The company is the largest independent manufacturer in the USA. Great opportunities to grow!
The Planner, Production Scheduler will
- be responsible for the efficient planning of the plant to ensure optimal profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Publish production schedule for all manufacturing processes.
- Provide timely communication for want date requests and schedule deviations.
- Write accurate factory orders
- Provide back-up coverage for all planning positions as required.
Would love to find someone with a BS Degree and at least 1-2 years of experience but will consider without.
- Must have strong data analysis and computer skills
- Exposure to ERP systems and Microsoft Suite
- Must be self-starter and have the initiative to proactively identify issues and drive to resolution.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.