They specialize in multifamily new developments in the student-housing, garden-style, podium wrap & mid-rise structure. Many of these projects exceed $40Million in value and they are looking for an estimator that can work through all stages of construction from concept to workable plans & bid package.
They are currently seeking an Estimator to join the estimating team at our Nashville office. The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Lead the bid process including risk assessment, quantity surveying, self-performance pricing, scheduling, bid solicitation, subcontractor scope coordination and final bid assembly.
- Perform schematic, design development and construction document estimates for our Construction Management projects. This includes budgeting all scopes of work, value analysis of current design, communication with and presentation to Owner and design team.
- Lead the efforts to Estimate Multifamily New-Construction projects to successful completion.
- Coordinate efforts with Operations and other estimators to deliver final products to our clients.
- Provide cost expertise to our clients and design team members to assist in making decisions.
- 8+ years of Estimating experience within multifamily new-construction developments
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Vast knowledge of the stick-framing apartment estimating process via the Estimating role.
- Knowledge of construction processes/industry/delivery methods
- Skilled in Timberline Estimating program and have ability to master multiple software systems
- Sheerwall experience
We provide an excellent and comprehensive compensation package with unlimited opportunity for personal and professional growth. Experienced office staff in a fast-paced environment & very little travel involved.
If you would like to join our team and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career, please email us a copy of your resume and references for us to begin the process of communicating with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce (Minority/Female/ Veterans/Disabled)