This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable individual who enjoys the diversity and challenges of working for a world class small company in IT Security. Our client has won significant industry accolades and is a very successful award winning privately held technology firm, which provides their Outside Business Development team the tools to have literally uncapped earnings and career upward mobility.
The vision of our client is delivering on promises and customers for life.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in outside sales in the Information Technology area promoting managed services, general IT services or HW/SW implementations. Candidate must excel at collaboration, teamwork, and being a self-starter. Independence, exceptional organizational skills, time management, follow-up and follow-through, written communication and sales process understanding are necessary.
Starting base salary will be commensurate to experience. Additional commissions are uncapped.
Base Salary Range $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 (candidates above this range will not be considered)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set appointments on a weekly basis with prospective customers in the MD, DC, and NOVA region
- Meet prospective customers onsite and introduce our services/solutions through both formal presentations and discussion
- Manage production of outside sales, lead development, new prospects, and sales/marketing events
- Manage all sales duties including cross sale opportunities and sales demonstrations
- Build and maintain relationships with customers (CEOs, CIOs, VPs Directors, Project Managers, etc.)
- College Degree and 1-3 years of Enterprise sales experience in an Information Technology field
- 1 -3 years of experience with LAN/WAN technology products and services with an integration services company
- Strong understanding of multistage sales cycles
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Demonstrated hunting skills in pursuing new customers
- Experience selling to large companies (over 100 employees)
- Proven B2B sales results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, superior telephone etiquette, and social media prowess
- Must be an absolute team player, have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated and upbeat
- Strong focus on quality of work and ability to self-check work for accuracy
- Required to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and character
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills within a fast-paced business environment
- U.S. Citizen Required