Love your job!
Due to the growth of the business, our West Virginia based client is in search of a top notch Vice President of Human Resources who will
- Strategically plan human resource strategies in support of organizational goals
- Manage organizational change to increase employee satisfaction and productivity
- Identify opportunities for improving, developing and conserving human resources
- Demonstrate ability to use data and statistics to solve real-world HR problems
- Structure competitive compensation packages, and measure their success
- Leverage advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as a senior VP of HR
- Four year BS degree in HR, HRM, or Business. Master’s Degree in HR or Business preferred.
- 10+ years relevant management experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably, automotive, with a quantifiable record of achievement in the development and execution of strategic and tactical programs that consistently meets objectives.
- Strong problem solving skills to develop solutions to complex and multi-disciplined issues.
- Ability to lead in a fast paced environment and work collaboratively with all functional support areas ie. Finance, Strategic Sourcing, EHS, IT, Sales, etc.
- Ability to energize subordinates and peers and capable of getting results through others.
- Solid presentations ability with persuasive skills to be used in customer and internal meetings. Strong customer/sales relations.
VP HR , Vice President of HR , VP Human Resources