OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, located in the Downers Grove area, is looking for a Project Leader with Dynamics 365 implementation experience to lead the end to end process analysis, system design, deployment, and support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the Finance and Operations areas.
In this role you will provide functional consulting services to their clients with your thought leadership and technical expertise to deliver breakthrough process and system solutions in one or more of the following core business processes: Supply Chain, Finance, Sales & Marketing Operations, Inventory Control & Warehousing. This client will proactively help you develop your expertise in the areas where your knowledge may not be as strong. If you believe that the future of business is inextricably intertwined with technology, then this is a position, and a company you will truly enjoy. This consulting company has been in business for over 25 years, has a stable list of clients, yet still offer the flexibility and growth opportunities of a small company.
- Become a business process subject matter expert to manage MS Dynamics related projects and deliver results
- Lead client engagements as the point of contact with a team-oriented, customer focused approach
- Work closely with client leads at all levels, from individual contributors to CEOs.
- Evaluating operations and processes to map optimal solutions to complex business problems
- Design business process architecture with technical and financial analysis and recommendations
- Bachelors degree
- MS Dynamics - 365 or CRM experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience working in external, client-facing roles successfully
- Strong desire to learn and increase business acumen at an accelerated rate
- Must be open to 50% travel between Downers Grove and North Carolina