We have a Fortune 250 food manufacturer that has an opening for a Senior Production Supervisor for a central Wisconsin location east of Eau Claire. The Senior Production Supervisor will supervise, direct and participate in departmental work activities to produce the desired quality of finished product at the most favorable cost, meeting both quality and safety goals. Responsibilities include learning all plant processes including maintenance, regulatory compliance including quality and safety programs, human resources activities, and managerial and administrative functions. Second shirt hours are 1:00 pm 10:00 pm.
Required Experience, Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree preferably in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, or related field.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in food/dairy manufacturing environment, with progressive leadership responsibilities.
- Must possess strong leadership skills, problem solving skills, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills at various levels of the company.
- Proficient computer skills, including usage of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills for working cross-functionally in a fast-paced work environment.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of FDA and OSHA regulations, GMPs, Sanitation, and HACCP.
- Sanitation experience desirable.
- 5+ years of manufacturing work experience.
- Supervisory experience in a high-volume food/manufacturing environment.
- Experience and career history with "Fortune 500" type companies strongly desired.