Love your job!
Our manufacturing client in Omaha is growing, and needs an HR Manager for their facility.
The Human Resources Manager will
- create and manage all HR related activities for a mid-size, non-union production facility.
- provide employee relations strategy and execution
- identify and implement performance improvement processes
- talent acquisition management
- performance measurement
- benefits and compensation.
- Must have at least 4+ years of plant human resource generalist experience within manufacturing operations plus background in managing an HR Department.
- Must be a persuasive communicator, effective problem solver with the ability to manage the function autonomously.