Major Medical Device Provider and Leader in its field for over 70 years seeks a Senior Engineer, Product Software Quality is responsible for providing software process leadership that is influential and collaborative with new product development and software maintenance project teams. Its primary focus is to support the on-time delivery of software development efforts that contribute to high quality, compliant, regulated devices available to the global market. This position also supports the maintenance and improvement of the company’s software development processes.
Exceptional compensation, benefits, career advancement potential and relocation assistance are all part of the deal.
- Bachelor's degree in: Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a software development environment, with technical software engineering experience (design, coding, testing).
- Experience with Software Quality and Risk Management standards including FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485 IEC 62304 and ISO 14971.
- Proven ability/experience providing aspects of software process leadership and guidance as a member of technical teams.
- Experience with software development methodologies used for development of regulated devices.
- Experience with smart phones, smart devices and internet applications is preferred.
- Well-developed ability to exercise a broad range of effective communication skills - verbal, non-verbal, written, listening and negotiation.
- Software development or software engineering experience with medical or other regulated devices.
** This opening requires that candidates have either a Green Card or US Citizenship **