Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Supervisor to their 2nd shift staff in Columbus, OH. This Supervisor will ensure all maintenance activities and operations are smoothly conducted and all systems of a facility are appropriately functioning.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems and determine corrective action by checking blueprints, repair manuals and parts catalogs.
- Inspect, operate and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes and hand and power tools; examining condition and integrity of parts.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs and straightedges.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of location equipment.
- High School Diploma required.
- 1-3 years of industrial maintenance supervisory experience required.
- Manufacturing experience is a must have; food manufacturing is preferred, not required.
- General maintenance background.
- Union experience is a plus.
Maintenance supervisor, blueprints, operations, tools, equipment, food production, maintenance, food manufacturing