Our client is part of a global media conglomerate responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, they deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions within the market.
Additionally, our client provides extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across its agency partner landscape. Headquartered in the United States, they operate in almost 75 markets worldwide.
The Manager, Programmatic Strategy will assist in establishing strong relationships with clients and partners, along with supporting the day-to-day management of client business. You will also assist in client negotiations, building management experience, obtaining the ability to write clearly and creating lively, imaginative but substantive presentations.
- Accountable for the overall success of programmatic client campaigns
- Have a deep understanding of all aspects campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Oversee building strategies, success metrics, and introduce new success metrics and portfolio management
- Support training of all aspects of planning and audience reporting, use of research tools, as well as the development of writing and presentation skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of company capabilities and our clients’ business
- Champion growth programmatic initiatives companywide
- Build, grown and maintain outstanding relationships with key agency client leads
- Liaise between campaign management team & other key internal groups on each account (marketplace, research/analytics, operations) to insure client needs are met
- Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Identify and deliver new audience-based programmatic solutions drive new business
- Knowledge of offline and online space; understands the relationships between brand, media, and consumer.
- Working knowledge of online performance tracking and brand measurement tools.
- Excellent quantitative analytic skills; knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years digital media experience across display, video, social and mobile
- Extensive knowledge of digital media systems and tools (ie. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced function.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding relationship and business builder