Our food manufacturing client is looking to hire a Plant Manager to their Harrisburg, PA area. This Manager will set the vision for the team and guide the manufacturing departments to maximize asset return in the areas of throughput, quality and safety.
- Partner with operations, EHS and quality functions to develop or interpret organizational objectives in financial, productivity, quality and safety metrics.
- Lead department management team by developing vision and team specific objectives that ensure facility achieves overall key performance indicators.
- Leverage internal and external technical expertise to identify continuous improvement initiatives for production, packaging, maintenance and warehouse departments.
- Bachelors Degree in Food Science, Engineering, Business Management or related field is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in plant leadership position in a food or beverage manufacturing.
- Demonstrated strategic planning experience.
- Must be a strong leader and change agent.