Why work here?:
- Stable business for 25 years and growing!
- Fun and professional environment with over 120 employees!
- Variety of projects in several industries, many pharmaceutical and biotech projects!
- Training provided on new technology and software!
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential, matching 401k, paid vacation!
- Health insurance premiums paid by company!
- Automation engineering design, programming, and testing for configuration of the plant Process Control System (PCS) from Conceptual Design through Commission & Qualification project phases.
- Independently provide project support activities such as detailed design, design review, implementation, program changes, testing/debug, troubleshooting and project management.
- Update automation functional specifications for automation lead review/approval, troubleshoot the PCS system and software, prepare automation change record forms and perform offline and online coding and testing.T
- Troubleshooting of process, equipment, and system malfunctions or failures involving the PCS system.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 2 years minimum Industrial Automation / Control Systems Integration experience
- Experience with DeltaV configuration/software development
- Understanding of Biopharmaceutical processes
- Understanding of control system network topology
- GMP and validation experience
- Knowledge of S88 Batch standards and experience implementing batch systems
- Instrumentation experience
- Outgoing personality, strong leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills