Love your job!
Amazing location (Santa Barbara CA) and a great company.
- Bachelor of Science Degree required preferably in engineering, physics or computer science.
- 3 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong knowledge of electronic design, analog and high speed digital circuit design and electro-mechanical design
- Ability to read and analyze schematics and electrical engineering drawings.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and optimizing Electrical Test Processes
- Strong experience in system analysis, testing and troubleshooting (digital and analog) to root cause
- Strong communication skills
- Accountability to project deliverables including timing and budget requirements
- Knowledge of camera systems including optics preferred
- Experience LabVIEW (Vision, CLAD/CLD), MATLAB preferred
- Understanding of applicable medical device regulations for electrical safety and EMI/EMC
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO guidelines for the development of medical devices.
- Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- LabVIEW (Vision, CLAD/CLD), Visual Basic, MATLAB
- Altium schematic capture, PCB layout, Soldering and desoldering skills
- Bench top testing and troubleshooting with typical lab equipment.
- Proficient in the use of test equipment including, oscilloscopes, RF test equipment, digital multi-meter, Logic Analyzers, video test equipment (waveform monitors, lumens measurement equipment, light box)