What's in it for you?:
- Even though the location is rural, the technology is cutting edge
- The farm is organic, and the power generation is renewable
- Be involved in the planning/design of the new power generation plant
- Family-owned business with open communications and strong work ethic
- Compensation is competitive with larger cities
- Benefits include: Healthcare insurance (80% of family premiums paid by company), 401k with 6% match, paid vacation
- Vehicle provided for commute and onsite use, Laptop, cell phone provided
- Option to utilize FREE HOUSING provided onsite (pay only utilities)!!
- NO TRAVEL!
- Maintain the design standards for the plant controls infrastructure.
- Analyze plant processes and design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware and processes.
- Plan preventive maintenance.
- Work well with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Ensure compliance with environmental permits.
- Maintain quality and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Controls Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the controls field.
- Technical proficiency in computer networks, Allen-Bradly PLC programming, Wonderware and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong cause-effect analytical abilities to solve problems.
- Excellent communications skills.